* Inauguration of Virtual Labs Development Workshop
* Introduction and felicitation of Resource Persons ( Prof. Mrs. Anita Divakar Research scholar, IIT Bombay, Mr. Pushpdeep Mishra, Project Manager, Virtual Labs IIT Bombay, Prof. Manish Nagoshe, Regional Technical Coordinator Virtual Lab, PVG Pune and Mr. Jai Mathur, Research Assistant IIT Bombay) the hands of: Prof. Geetha Narayanan, Nodal Coordinator, VIT and other Senior Faculty of Vidyalankar.
* Address by Mr. Pushpdeep Mishra, Project Manager, Virtual Labs, IIT Bombay elaborated on various activities of Virtual Lab Project from IIT Bombay.
* Vote of thanks by Prof. Geetha Narayanan
* Session I : Pedagogy Aspects: Importance of setting learning outcomes and advantages of using a guided approach in designing the experiments.Requirement of designing Problem Based experiment while creating virtual lab was also explined. Mrs. Anita Diwakar, Research Scholar at IIT Bombay
* Session II : GitLab Training: Introduction to Gitlab, installing procedures for Gitlab, creating new Repository. He made the participants to make their own repository and explained the procedure for using Gitlab. Here he thoroughly explained the process of pushing ang pulling files to and from Git. Mr. Pushpdeep Mishra, Project Manager, Virtual Labs, IIT Bombay and Mr. Jai Mathur Research Assistant at IIT Bombay.
* Session VI: GitLab Training: Additional features of Gitlab which allows the user to share the projects they make and contribute to the projects by creating branches. This allows the user to share the files and give rights to the groups to change the files. by Mr. Pushpdeep Mishra and Mr. Jai Mathur, VLABS-IITB
* Session VIII: Hands-on training on HTML programming: Exercises to create various shapes and to translate and rotate the diagram. He later stated explaining animation by a simple example of a crank shaft.
* Session X : Group Activity: The participants were divided in groups of two and were given were given assignment for development of virtual lab.
* Session X: Google Web Designer: The session was taken by Prof. Tanuja Khatavkar on GWD used for creating animations. The tool being simple to use, the participants enjoyed making applications using this tool.
* Valedictory Function: The session was attended by Dr. Saurav Mitra, Chief Academic Officer, VIT, Mr. Pushpdeep Mishra, IITB, Prof. Manish Nagoshe, Prof. Tanuja Khatavkar, Prof. Anita Diwakar, Mr. Jai Mathur. Dr. Mitra addressed the gathering about the advantage of such an event in VIT. This was followed by the faculty sharing their experiences.
Special appreciation awards were given for-